Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Starts to enter a period of cilivian life

Well, finally being given a week of block leave. Exit from the long army life back to sweet and wonderful cilivian life.

Haha, always wonder why people would like to write such things on the net. Now, at this moment, i know the reason why...

Maybe not used to be given so much free time or really have nothing better to do, i have been wondering what i really want in life. For the real whole 18 years, what am i doing? Is that what i want or am i living for the sake of living. I don't know.

Starts to think that i register for the wrong course for my uni studies. Do i really want to trap myself as a teacher forever? Yes, my passion is Physics, but somehow otr rather(maybe thanks to army), my love for it is lost... So really don't quite understand myself.

Just now, went to browse through friendster, well, starts to ponder about this stupid question:" Describe yourself." Haha, starts to think of this question. Who am i? What am i?

I always try to hope to live the life to the fullest, but, somehow or rather, this place don't allow me to do that. Trying to make more friends, but, people don't really have good impression of me.. Trying to be friendly but somehow noone appreciate it. Haiz.. Life is so strange..

Starts to wonder, who decides who to make friends and who to despise. Somehow or rather, there seems to have a trends and rules of making friends and being friendly.. Why? I also don't know..

Maybe i really have nothing better to do or think too much ba..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home