Monday, January 03, 2005

well, it's a sunday

Well, today is the most dreaded day i faced for the year 2005. This is mainly due to the weeping the sky have had for the whole of today. Due it's long crying session, i didn't have to chance to go out and play my basketball and tennis games.

Well, school reopening soon for many, but, i still have to wait for 16odd months before i can study again. Sigh.. Well, what can i say??

Talked to my 6th brother(my god-bro) for quite some time just now, he seems to be nervous about school reopening. He is quite dishearted about his new class and simply afraid of teachers.Why so dishearted? Well, that's the secret between he and me. Well, Haha, my toic for the day-- my dreams to become a teacher!

Well, it can be said that it is childhood dreams to be a teacher. And it can be said that till now, i yearn to be a teacher. Many people thinks that i'm a fool, cause they said that given my capabilities, i can be more than that. Well, i beg to difer. I love to share knowledges, love to enligthen people, love to talk, love to play. Well, maybe because of these, i think i love teaching.
But, now the determination of it is starting to sway...

Well, again, talk too much.. Don't understand why i'm so able to talk so much..

Time to sleep now... Buona Notte!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home