Friday, April 22, 2005

Happened to see the photograph of him

When i did some simple area-cleaning for my room just now, a photo album happened to drop out of my cabinet. The album looked so old and has faded in colour.

Curious about what was kept inside, i started flipping open the album (wrong move).
I saw many photographs of me and him.

Tears started to rolled down uncontrollably, out of a sudden i seemed to be thrown back to year 1992......

It was the first of school, well, my first day in Primary School. Like many typical parents, my mother insisted on sending me to school. On the way there, i was nervous. What is schooling? Is it fun? Are the people there nice to be with? I thought.

School bell rang, time for me to go in. I saw many people of my age started crying and running around. Fire? Or saw ghosts? I wondered.

I saw this boy sitting at one corner of the classroom very quietly as if the rest of the people are not present. I approached him..

"Hi, my name is Ga(to protect m privacy and his too). What about you?"
" Call me RD."
"Well, nice to meet you!"

From then on, we became good friends, we shared what we have, studied together, sometimes stayed together and do everything together (everything you can think of). This carried on for the whole of my primary school life.

Due to the difference in PSLE scores, we were posted into different schools, but our friendship was not an end. We still come out often, talked and do everything together from time to time.

We were said to be the best of the best friends. But, good time don't last long..

After we have known each other for a decade, accident happened...

(to protect hm, i'll avoid it)

+++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++

Well, it is a pity that i lost him, thanks to the fate. But, it's ok, it's over for more than four years. The deepest regret i ever have, if any, was not expressing thansk in our friendship to him or even to tell him how important this friendship is to me. Till now, even i want to say out loud, i doubt he can ever hear it.


And because of this painful lesson, which i will remember forever, i have learnt to express out all my thoughts. Simple words like " Thank you for our friendship.", "It's so nice to be with you." or " Hope to have more gatherings with you." are to be said out, believing that others would feel it is completely useless to me now...

To all brothers, buddies, sisters, good friends and friends out there whom know who am i:
Thanks for the wonderful times you all gave me, i really treasure our friendship more than anything. Let me have the time to show my gratitudes. Thank you!

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

ya i agree with u that we should express ourselves well and let the ppl ard us know that we cherish them and appreciate them for their love and effort and time......life is short, time pass very fast, and we should learn to cherish ppl ard us...guess this is what everyone should learn to do..

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home