Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Well, oh well..

Ring ring...
Ring ring...

Ga: " Hello dear, so glad to receive your call on a sunday evening. Well, i suppose that your side is early morning? So how's life for the past 7days?"

Gr: " Hm... I called in to talk about a serious issue. You free to spare me 10 to 15 minutes?"

Ga:" Even you want the whole night."

Gr:" I have thought about it very thoroughly. Let me ask you - How do you feel about this relationship? Honestly!"

Ga:" Well, initially very hard to accept the fact that you are not around by my side from time to time. No one to be out with for movies on Sat evening, no one to hug when i'm sad or wanted to cry. But, as time pass, get very used it. and..

Gr:" Me too. I felt a little uneasy and uncomfortable not haing ou around beside me. But, as time pass by, i'm so used to it.. To me, our relationship have like not having it le."

Ga:" Not having it?"

Gr:" Sorry, but, i have really think this through for the past two weeks. I have think of what is wrong, i think i have once again been pulled by this heavy committment and i am very tired out by this heavy load."

Ga:" then?"

Gr:" I wish to let it go. For months, for days, for years or even forever."

Ga:" Forever?"

Gr:" Sorry, to hurt you once again."

Ga:" BUt.."

Gr:" I know what you want to say. PLease don't say anymore."

Ga:" But why now?"

Gr:" Because my feeling for you went cold as time pass.."

Ga:" Oh well,since you say like this. I can't say anything. All the best to you then. Feel free to call me when you need help."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home