Saturday, April 16, 2005

I enjoyed it, i dun know what about them..

IN the morning as usual i went back camp to 'work' and do all the usual routine work - shredding, filing, typing... (too tired to talk about it).

About 12pm, well, i knock off from work.. Headed to Changi Area for my Athletics Meet (1'm running 4 x 100m). On the way, chatted with friends, talk alot of rubbish and create alot of of jokes around and i think blaclisted once again (well, that's me, can't help it).

It's time for my event le, oh no, i'm sweating like hell..
(Long hound) I started running..
(story ended here, i don't wish to continue this, very embarassing one)

Well, time for me to head back, again. i create jokes in the tonner again.. I think blacklisted like no body's business (*sad sad)

I knock off my my work at about 7pm, i headed straight to newton mrt station (to venture out my social life) to meet D, J, HJ and my best buddy ever WS. Well, D was early, HJ was 15mins late, WS was 45mins late and the best of the best -- J was 1hr late.

We headed to Newton Food Centre ordered $32 of seafood, $6 of Carrot cakes, $6 of Indian Rojak, $7.50 of drinks $25 of satay and chicken wings. Well, spent an hour or so to finsih them (well too much for 5 ppl). Chatted alot and talk about how girls can change heart so easily.. I agree, WS agree and D also agree..

After that, it is about eleven we headed to Clarke Quay for a drink or two, ordered two jars of drinks (well you will regret if you were to do that too) drank and talked about life once again.. ime to foot the bill - wow $90 bucks...

Well, it was about 12.14am, all of us cannot take it, we headed for home.. Well, WS missed his train so he walked away to look for NR3. Haha, because of CHIO BU, he walked for an hour before he found a bus home. On his way home, both of us chatted over the phone and talked alot of personal issues that i have never talked about to anyone before..

By the time he reach home and we hung up, well it;'s about 2am in the morning.


Well, i always never regret going out with them cos we always out for something new all the time we meet.. I enjoyed alot. I don't know know how about them..

well, it's 4am now, time for me to sleep ( i a little drowzy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home