Thursday, March 31, 2005

Just one more day

Well, just saw the comments given to me by two friends. Indeed, I have lost my sense of thought when it comes to issues like her. Haha.. Maybe it's time for me to go plunge myself into something else, something worth to be achieved, something that she might be proud of me, something that i longed for a year. Yes, everything will start tomorrow.

Today will mark an end for these few things:
(1) Despondent and senseless thoughts
(2) Dreams
(3) Sadness


Well, maybe because of her, i've plunged myself down towards the rock bottom. NOw that i have reached the rock bottom, whether i like it or not, freedom is coming back to me. So, might as well use this time to do something great. Give me 1 year, i'll prove to you!

1 Comments:

Blogger cArInE said...

Well, you are not illogical after all.. for in my opinion, this phase of life is where everyone is looking for the one.. THis is a part of everyone's life.. This is a stage of intimacy VS fear of commitment stage in life as i was taught in class.. It is perfectly normal my dear.. no worries!! Dun need to change yourself because you find that you are being stupid(due to peer pressure) by indulging yourself into the relationship or because of her, for i felt that you are not stupid at all.. at least, you have loved and been loved.. Cheers!!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home