Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Busy.. Thus lazy

Haha, look at the title. You may be amused by the title. Well, i'm serious about this issue. Maybe you may think in other aspects, i difer from you....


Well, just posted into my new unit(to me anything that is less then 6months are all new), i have to do 4 people's job at one go everyday.. Well, how can i take it? Thus, everyday from 7am to 7pm, i'll be extremely busy till i dropped dead.( Maybe due to this, i've became lazy and un-bothered by other stuffs)

I'm so lazy to bother about the friends around me.. Sometimes due to the tight schedule given to me, i've to work over time, no time for her, let alone other things...
And maybe because of this, there are alot of issues that i don't even know arising... Well, making my head spinning...

Sometimes i fell like not be bothered by anything... Just sit by one side of the beach and sing song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home