Thursday, February 10, 2005

I still thinks of her

Though it has been 39 days since i left her, I seems to be a century le. I can't help but to think of her. Think of the times she spent with me watching sunset, watching the sea, watching the stars, appreciating classical music at Victoria Concert hall/ Esplande, playing guitar together, watching movies.... (many more)

I'm still wearing the ring she gave to me, still using the handphone ringtone she send me, still keep the gifts she gave me from 1st mth anniversary till the tenth month, still sit by the bay she likes to be in, keeps the books she loves to read.....

Well, i don't know why i still can't forget her..
I don't know how long will i take to forget her and keep on going for my future in relationship.

Many people still asking me how me and her going on, haiz...
I don't know how to answer le...
Haiz...


It will take me very the long time to heal this wound... I guess

(- -)
( ^ )

1 Comments:

Blogger cArInE said...

It is normal to think of someone you love so much... Dun force yourself to forget her.. it will only make it worst.. when others ask you about you and her, they dun mean to dig up your wounds, they ask because they care about you..

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home