Sunday, January 30, 2005

Seems to be a nightmare for me

Haha, like what i say for the title.

I having a rest period for BGR this moment! And something unexpected happened five days ago..

I told my closest buddy that i have broken off with my girl last month! (well, i told him all my problems and things, he is like my diary and brain lor...) He comforted me.( i like to be with him, he treated me very well, makes me feel that i'm right to choose him to be buddy)

Well, however, maybe due to me keep sending the wrong infor to him, he thought that i could be his partner, love relationship partner.. He even confessed to me. Well, quite shocked/ amazed/ respect his bravery and actions!

Till now, i yet to know how to bring across to him. Told him to give up once, yet he said that he wouldn't mind, willing to wait. Er.... Don't know how to tell him off anymore.

I don't bear to lose such a good and close buddy, yet cannot accept his love. I also don't know what to do next...

Guess, i have to practise on my skills of communication. This is the 2nd time guys doing such things on me! Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home