Sunday, March 06, 2005

Well, Back to the entangled relationship

Grace was back on today, to be exact last night around seven in the evening. I did not know that she was back till she gave me a call at about 11.30pm. (i'm a failure, ain't I)

GT:" Well, i'm back!"
GL:(Rather shocked and surprised to see her handphone number again)" When are you back?"
GT:" Just."
GL:" Oh i see... Can we meet?"
GT: (Deep breathing)" Erm.. Better not!"
GL:" But, i miss you so much!"
GT:" But.."
GL:" I'll be at the usual place to wait for you. See you at around 2am, i'll wait for you. NO MATTER WHAT!"
GT:" Er..."
GL:" Give me a chance to explain, please."


Supposedly i was with my good friend and god-brother, (they know who they are), i was in my god-bro's house. His house was some sort very spacious, i should say. We have talked alot of things, most his A level result, which was released not long ago. I have encouraged him to take up courses he liked, instead of courses he could be in. " Well, in university, you must study what you like and not what you can."-- This was what i said that night.

My watch striked 1.45 am, it was time for me to leave.
GL:" Bro, i'm leaving!"
FN:" Where? Why?"
GL:" I've meet up with her."
FN:" NOw? Where?"
GL:" At out usual huntspot."
FN:" OH! Quick go, you may be late."
GL:" Thanks, see you later!"

From there, i ran all the way, i think it was of 3km or so... Finally, ive reached the place.

Looking around. (Gosh! Just in time)- I thought.
Time started ticking. Second by second, half an hour past. Finally, i saw a familiar shadow appeared. I ran closer. Without hesitation, i went up and hugged tightly..
GL:" Dear, i missed you. Without you, the flowers i saw withered. Without you, the stars i counted are limited. Without you, the beaches i sat are motionless. Without you, the time i travelled through seemed to be a century. I missed the time when i'm your diary, i'm your listener, i'm your everything. I've realised that i cannot go on to greater height. I made a blunder in my work, ive no mood for anything. You know what-- I've suffered as though i'm a drug-addict without his antidotes, a bird of which used to fly freely getting its wings removed, a person of whom lost his souls and thinking left only the shell. Well, i hope you could give me another chance. Be the antidote to cure my addicts, be the one who enlightened my body, mind and soul. I will thank you for that. Well, if you agree, sing me the song i love, hugged me the way you used, tell me the story you like, tell me this is starting over."
GT:" I have give it a thought for these two months. I have tried to forget you, yet i can't. I even think of having a new boyfriend, but i failed. I missed the time i've you by my side. Sing you a song i delighted to hear. Telling you the tales that i loved to. Listening to your heartbeats which only i can understand. I thought of reconcile with you. That's why i'm back here."
GL: (shocked by what he heard)" Re... re.. reconcile with... m... me? Am i hearing things or that's the truth? Please tell me!"
GT:" Truth, i cannot keep them anymore.."
GL:" Thanks, i treasure the chance you gave me yet again. I thank you for giving me this chance to be your personal diary, companion, anything and everything."
GT:" But..."
GL:" ???"
GT:" You got to wait for me for three years."
GL:" 3.."
GT:" If you love me, please wait for me like the way i'm waiting for this day to come."
GL:" I'll wait, till the flowers withered, the sea dried up, the stars are down, the rocks disintergate i'll wait."
GT:" Thanks!"
GL:" Please let me have the honour to spend this night- the only night, the late night with you!"

With that, i brought her to many places.. The usual beach we sat to watch sunrise, the coffeehouse for breakfast, the usual cinema to watch a movie, the usual route to her house...

GT:" I'm happy to have you beside me last night."
GL:" me too.. I look forward for the next time you appear beside me. Take care!"
GT:" You too."

We hugged fo very long...

GL/GT:" Good bye my dear. I'll see you in 3 years time."

With that, i have never see her again. I'm now sitting facing US. Looking forward for her return....

1 Comments:

Blogger cArInE said...

I am glad to read this post.. it is really touching and im glad both of you are willing to give the relationship a chance.. Strive on ppl! Dun give up so easily on each other ya? Jia You!! (n_n)

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home