Wednesday, March 23, 2005

It's a blessing

Well, the thoughts of me being a teacher.. The thoughts of me being a friend to many JC students.. The thoughts of me being able to chat with other teachers during my free time.. The thoughts of being ale to teach and guide students to their future.. The thoughts of my future students being outstaning and successful have once perked me to look forward to life...


Well there is a saying which i really would agree completely... " Being able to do a job that you love is life's greatest blessing" Well, i have pondered about this phase for umpteen times. What can i say?


Yes, just one more year. Just give me one more year.. I'll be there in a school that i yearned to go to ever since i stepped into Secondary School.. And four years from there, I'll go to my life's greatest blessing...

Well, maybe i'll look in this angle. It may help me to be more happy..
Well, some of the muscles which are being used for luaghing are already atrophied ever since i'm trapped in my currently service. Well, it's time for them to be rejuvenated..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home