Monday, March 28, 2005

Am i crazy?

Well, just parted her for only two weeks and i just start to think of her again. People (my bros) have started asking me whether i would wait for her or find a new girl... (Till now, i still don't know)

What i can think of for me to wait for her is because (1) I think she would probably be the only girl who understand deep inside out, ie how i think, react and behave. (2) She is the only one who,m i feel comfortable with. (3) She the only girl whom i personally think that can handle me well. (4) She is the only one whom i can confidently left alone at times, yet won't threw any temper on me because of that. (5) She is the only one whom can help me in many areas of my life (she understand what i mean, ie she can be my diary, secretary, girlfriend, soul-confide partner, movie companies..)

How i wish i have made her stay behind nine months ago, then things like this would never even occur...

I feel like calling her up adn talk to her. But, i'm so afriad that i might disturb her. I want her to do her best in her studies, yet want to listen to her voices, if not see her messages..

Haiz... How i wish time would turn backwards and let me decide again...

1 Comments:

Blogger cArInE said...

It is really normal for you to think of her for you have deep feelings for her.. Dun bother to answer what your bros ask... No point.. What will happen if you wait for her? and what will happen if you dun? Whats the point? Follow your heart, shu shu.. like what you have always tell me... For the 5 reasons that you have stated, your inner answer is obvious, you will wait for her.. and you should too.. its hard to find someone you love and yet feels comfortable with..

As for the calling her part, like what you have said, follow your heart.. call her.. well if you feel that constant calling will disturb her then call her at least once in a while, im sure she would like to hear your voice too... dun lose contact with her... never assume anything, assumptions only lead to break-ups... im saying this based on experience.. never assume that what you think that person is thinking, is what the person is thinkin about... too philosophical? no... read a few times.. and you will understand.. pls dun follow my footsteps..

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home