Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm stupid, ain't I?

She called me yesterday night, well, and i'm so silly to tell her that i'm free to talk.. (STUPIDEST MAN OF ALL)....

Gr:" He has made me angry this time round!"
Ga:" So what did your guy do that made you on a verge of anger?"
Gr:" He refused to accopany me to go watch the stars and listen to the orchestra music concert!"
Ga:" Like that only?"
Gr:" Not only that lor, he is not as understanding as you used to be, giving me when in a quarrel, pacify me after an argument, follow me wherever i go..."
I froze there for a minute
Ga:" Well, i cannot say much in oyur relationship cos that is your business not mine. But, hear this out -- If you love him as who he is, treat him as who he is. He is a guy whom you chose and wished to be with. So, accept him as who he is , not how will he be to you. Yes, he should be gentle, nice and caring to you. Listen to you and do what you hope to carry out. But, you also have to understand him. NOt force him to accept your way of doing. Get it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if i'm foolish or what, i actually taught her how to make peace with him and maintain the relationship.. Haha...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know?

-> In l'italiano, there are only 23 alphabets, in Francais, there are 26!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home