Monday, May 02, 2005

Sometimes having such life is a wonder!!

Early in the morning at about 11am, my phone rang >> Sigh! SL called in to ask me down for a basketball game.. OK, i agreed and go down.

Why nobody switch off the sun?? I thought.

Till 1pm, my phone rang again.. Well, this time round is CT called in.. Asking me down to Singapore Conference Hall for a Concert, orchestral concert... Met up with FN and ES and headed there..

Well, 5pm, what to do?? Haha, headed back to Yishun and eat BK with the three of them and some of the YJCO juniors..

Talked and eat and blacklisted(again!!!).

9pm >> JT called and ask me down to causeway point to chat... Haha..

Talked till 3am, headed to coffeeshop adneat breakfast!
Then, went to his house and sleep.. Talked alot in his bedroom (secret talk!)

9am, hey time to wake up and headed home!

Quite fruitful to me, and hope to have more of such times with any friend..


__________________________________________________________

Do U Know??
  • Why sky is dark at night??

This is because in universe, a person can observes stars up to only a certain distance. After that, we look into darkness which stars do not exist. In another words, The universe has a finite age and it is constantly changing because it expands. Theefore, at night, the sky is dark..

  • How many constellations in Universe??

There are 88 constellations.

Well, it is true. I learn all these i my lessons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home