Sunday, April 24, 2005

My 1 year, 3 months and 14 days with her.

December 2003>>
Ga: " Thanks Aunt Peggy, for letting me to work in your Florist." As usual, i carry on working in my aunt's florist. 8 to 5, 600bucks/mth. Better than nothing. I thought.
For so many days i worked, i can't held but to notice this girl who is in the same shop as me. She's Grace, same age as me. Standing at 1.71cm, with long hair and nice, outstanding features. She looks like model, a candidate for Ms Singapore Universe.

For days, i have taked to her. She shares the same interest as me and we chatted very well with each other.

27Dec03>>
Ga:" Grace, can i ask you something?"
Gr:" Carry on."
Ga:" Ever since i started talking to you, i feel comfortable and happy. Whenever, you bid goodbye to me, my heart will always fly away. If i can't get to see you, my body seems to lose his soul and my mind will go blank. I don't care how you would to thik of me or how i have protrayed myself in front of you. I don't care if you have the same feeling as me now, i just want to tell you this >> I love you, I hope to be with you, be your diary, be your lifeguard, be the one you have by your side when you gaze at the stars, be the one who lend you a shoulder for your tears when you are sad, be the one who is inside your heart. It is okay for you not to have the same feeling as me. Just let me be the way it is now. I don't mind, don't care about me. I won't do anything. This is what i got to say.." (Wanting to leave the florist immediately.) Why did i say out such stupid things? Oh no.. What i got to do now? I thought. Face turning red.
Gr:" But what if i say >> I have the feeling you have too?"
I paused a moment, jaws dropped open. Mind went blank. " You sure?" Still cannot believe what i hear..
Gr:" Yes, Ti amo!!"
Ga:" Grace.."
(This may sound a little like drama, but this is true....)

As that succeed, we went on as BGR, erm.. Underground kind.
Whenever i'm free, i'll call her, msg her. Vice versa happen too..
This went on till June 4 2004.

4 Jun 04 >>
Gr:" Let's break up!"
Ga:" ?"
Gr:" Break up, don't be lovers. Can?"
Ga:" Why?"
And she hung up the phone. Can't reach her phone, she's not at home. I'm at a lost. Why? Why break up? Did i do something wrong for her to be so angry? Did i do anything stupid again? Why break up? For what? My mind run wild at that time..

20 Jun 04 >>
LE:" Talk to her, don't let her break up this wonderful and lovely thing."
Ga:" Erm..."

21 Jun 04 >>
Gr:" I'm sorry!"
Ga:" For?"
Gr:" Throwing temper at you.."
I went up to her, hug her tight and kiss her lightly on her face and said:" Silly girl, i did not hold against you. I'm ok. Don't worry. Don't be so polite to me, don't break up with me. If you really want to, at least tell me the reasons? Please! Even a criminal has a chance to go for trials."
Gr:" I'm going to US to study next week. Ticket has been booked. I'm sorry.!"
Nearly fainted, still manage to hold tight on, wiht teeth grinning against each other, " You are going to US for studies?"
Gr:" I'm sorry. I know this would be hurting, that's why i wanna to break up with you that tie. But you simply refused. I knwo you have a lot of sms in, letters and even emails. I have seen them, i'm very sad to leave you too. BUt, i really wish to have my degree in US."
Ga:" Erm.." Paused a moment, " Well, you can tell me. I will support your decision. Really, we can continue our relationship, no need to break up so serious. Really."
Gr:" But, you will be suffering, i'm not around for months, years..."
Ga:" I don't mind, i will wait for you! Really.. Trust me.. Don't break up!"
Gr:" But.."
Ga:" No more buts.."

With that rough conversation that i ahve rememebered, i supported her. For months, i was alone watching the stars..

November 2004 >>
Gr:" Please don't disturb me now can?"
Ga:" Ok."
I hung up the phone.

December 2004 >>
For a whole month, she din't call me or sms me.
Gr:" Please let me break off can? I'm tired. I really wish to concentrate on my studies can??"
Ga:" Since you say it, i will respect your decision."

Janunary 2005 >>
I'm down for the whole month, i missed her alot....

March 2005 >>
We patched back (Shown in earlier blogs)

10 April 2005 >>
We broke off and this time round, there would not be any chances of re-patch sign...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For that, since i can write it down, it will only mean that that will be history forever..

2 Comments:

Blogger HeNG said...

Well, since i have decided to write this down.. I have decided to put this behind..

I really thanks JT and SL for telling me alot..

I really thanks them for helping me to pull through this few days...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Joanne Tang said...

I happen to come across your blog and saw this... I very touched and on the same time very sad too. Well, just be strong. Take care.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home