Friday, May 06, 2005

See deer miss dear..

Well, today went to meet my deer deer and saw his dear dear. Somehow or rather can't help, but miss my ex dear dear...

I really don't know how to say this >> Well, it's like stars are no longer as shine as before, the flowers are not as sweet-smelling as before, even our favourite huntout seems to be a dead place for me now.. The fighting spirit seems to disappear and gone off.. Don't know when will i be able to adapt such life..

Quite funny, when i told my friends that i have broken up with her liao, all the faces look very shocked and disbelieving. On what issues? I don't understand... Well, never mind then.


I guess in order to really let go of such things, esp such lon period of things, i may have to take up to years... Haiz.....

I don't know le, whenever people sk me when i will start hunting or look for new partner, my mind simply go blank lor! Haha, maybe at this moment, i would say no forver ba!! Haha....

__________________________________________________________

"Noooooo." She cried out as loud as she really could, as if the whole world has just disappear in front of her eyes, " PLease don't throw me alone in the cruel worls, how could you do that? You are cruel to m!" She fainted.

After a few hours, she opened her eyes, she realised that she was lying on the bed in that hospital. She rememebered about the scene, and started to ask, anxiously, " Tell me he is not dead, please tell me." People around her could not help, but started to weep. The sound of people weeping, mumbling and choking filled the room. "So i'm not dreaming, he is really gone for good. Re..a..l...l....y real.." Jasmine went nuts, she simply went crazy...

For months and for days, she could not rememeber a thing or two, or who is she? She absolutely has no ideas!

One fine day, after she drank a glass of milk, and went to sleep. She rememebered everything and she was frightened awoke. She found herself to be lying on a bed, in the hospital..

" Hello, are you alright?" A nurse asked.
"Next time, don't eat too much painkillers, see, landed in hospital!"

Conclusion, don't eat too mcuh pain-killers, or else like her, dream too much!! Hahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home