Monday, June 13, 2005

Funny

I wish
we never have to choose
either win or lose


Just managed to take a peek at the comments given to me. Well, this is all i got to say as for now..

To me, i will still remain, prefer and hope to be single, for now or even forever. Reason? At least my concentration need not to be splitted into so many aspects of life. Education and Friendship, together with Kinship maybe what i expected for and stopped. No more or less...

Call me stupid if you wanT! bUT, i have straigtened my thoughts.. No point cuddling on somthing that isn't important to me at all.

Like what i say on my Blog "Finally". Well, my time for change has finally arrived, after so many months. So let me do a complete makeover again.. This period of time, nothing will be more important than friends and studies!!

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

boo!!!!! dropping by to give some comments.....
well, glad that you have straightened out your thoughts....good that you finally got over the past and move on well with life, its really not easy ya......remember what i always said?? the most important thing in life is to be happy and enjoy life because nobody knows when she or he may be gone....do whatever that you are happy with...strive with goals that you have set....you have my support my dear friend....

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home