Sunday, June 05, 2005

Ring gone = forever gone the relationship??

Sad to say, i have lost the ring she gave it to me. I couldn't remember when i received the ring nor why she gave me that ring, but, i just simply knew that i lost the ring today, when i'm down for basketball session.

Maybe it is a sign to tell me to put her in the history textbook of mine and start looking forward to future. Or maybe it is a sign to tell me that she is gone forever, no turning point or what so ever.

She is gone and will only live in the history textbook, so does the ring she gave to me....

2 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

erm....i thought you already put her in your history textbook??

8:29 PM  
Blogger HeNG said...

oh well, though she is already in my history textbook, memories still remain fresh and so fresh that as if all incidents happened just yesterday.

I can tell you or even guarantee that my heart do not ache over her so much so than before. Wounds, i mean physical wounds, also need time to heal, let alone emotional ones.

Like what i say, the ring is gone, cannot be found anymore. Maybe it is an indication that i should totally out her into the previous chapter of my life...

Don't worry, i'm fine. Still the happy-go-lucky chap that you know, still as lame as before and 'throw face' as you know..

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home