Thursday, May 26, 2005

It is all over

So much so for instilling so much hopes to me, now that it is all gone in a split second. My heart feels so hurted so hurted. It seems to be poked by thousands of knives, sliced into thin slices. Really so painful so painful. Out of a sudden, the world, oops, i mean the future seems to have disappeared. Where is it? So what i got to do?

Many people expected me to break down and cry, but i din't. I don't know why. I don't feel sad at all, no even the slightest of saddness flows in me. I don't understand.

Maybe this is what we called being through too much in the crule and appalling society. This is the wonderful results of this care-less society - me being a no emotion, no feeling, no anything..

Haha...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jun Yuan said...

hey cheer up... see u in nus next yr..

10:32 PM  
Blogger ying said...

my dear friend, thiz is reality, face it. I also been so naive.. perhaps both of us juz learnt that.

but ur future never disappear.. it still lies in ur hands. ur hands! Look Forward, this is what u told me de wor~~ Don't lose heart.. You can do it de...

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home