Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My day

1.57pm

Sitting all alone in the office where all the other people are still away for their lunch outside in Sembawang Shopping Centre, my mind can't help but run wild again.. How long will this carry on? How often i wish times flies off 1 year from now.

Many things just ran into my mind as if thousand of wasps flew towards me, so many and irritating. "Relax, don't think too much. No matter how much you think, the problems won't disappear like that. The more you think, the more unhappy you are. Relax, let your brain rest and don't brood over so many unhappy issues." Familiar clinque? Haha, the one i always used to advise others when they have the feelings as me now. Well, cannot used ot on myself. So sad!

Ever since i graduated from JC and stepped into the working society, many things have changed. My ideal world has shattered so many times till i've lost count into it. I have been through a few stroms, which others might think are nothing as compared to theirs. Seen many people who are more talented than me, and perharps, more intelligent and diligent than me. Suddenly, i felt so small so small, all my prides and diginity are all gone, but by bit..

So when would such feelings go away forever? "Aiya, why think so much? There are so many purposes in life. Enjoy!" Sounds familiar once again; this is what people often told me off when they hear from me. But, these words are no longer effective to a person who dived too much into human heart pyschology.

I felt so trapped so trapped in a sticky big messy cobwebs...


2.34pm

Bread and passion. Which is more important?


3.00pm

The weather now is just so nice to describe my feeling - raining cats and dogs.
Thick dark clouds covering my sun, the path lies aheaqd of me is so blurred and full of uncertainties. Despondent is the word to sum up my feeling for my future.


3.30pm

Wondering when would the actual rainbow appeared in my life? When would be the day where the rainbows and sun the only things to greet me??

3.56pm

Still raining. Sigh! Rainbow, when are you coming out??

4.33pm

Well, i think i must start to think positively.. Maybe that is what the fate is trying to test me. See if i can pass this test and go to the next level.

5.21pm

Well, dying to book out, to go hom and knock out. Better this way, isn't it??


0800pm

Sitting in front of the com and write out such things...

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

actually this apply to me also....ever since i step into the working world after A's, i realised that society and life is cruel...there is no ideal world inside my mind now....been thru a lot this few years....the storms that we go thru is a test that is put to us ba....each time we pass thru this test, we grow up.....yes try to think more positively....you can do it....

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home