Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bringing me new hope

So they say, tehy are still bringing me new hopes and new choices. Should i continue to wait and wait and wait? I really don't know. Should i hope that they are really giving me new hopes to my life?? I also don't know..

Haiz.. Life. I really don't know how to say. Now i got a demotion in my work, and i still have to look happy. How to? I really don't know. I can't fight back nor retaliate back to higher command.. What can i really do? People say --> Stuck thumb. But, think about that how many thumbs have i sucked? How many in actual? e, myself and I can't even count out, so how should i continue to do that?? I really don't know how to carry on life, knowinngly that i still have 12 more months to...

Haiz..

______________________________________________________

The last school bell (Introduction)

"Let me be, just let me be. Let be be alone for a moment, for i really cannot face anyone in the world right now. Give me, give me! Give me a moment of silence, for i really cannot think and face to reality now. Please, all of you, i beg all. Please let me be alone! Please!" She snivelled. Her world came to darkness out of a sudden. She could not accept the truth, for the truth was thrown to her as if Himalayan was on top of her. (Even strongest man in the world maynot be able to accept it)

People who were crowding around her were all in deep sympathy. They tried all their best, till their saliva were all ran out, trying to calm her down. Upon hearing what she whinged, they walked out of the room.

For once, the area around Danube was so unusally quiet, especially that day (it was a weekend). The familiar crowds of people, who would walk the dog, jog along the parallel stream of the river, which was about 2 850km, were all gone for that evening. The place looked deserted!






>> Coming to you soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home