Thursday, May 12, 2005

Well, nothing better to do so thought of putting rubbish here lor..

Well, falling sick can be sad one...

This is the first time i fall sick feeling so sad and helpless..
I still remember how she took care of me when i was sick last year, 30apr04.

That morning she called in and was shocked that i was at homeand not in camp. When i told her that i was sick, she was shocked and sad for me.

Without much hesitation she came to my house, whipped a lot of my favourite dishes and fed me slowly, as if i am really a vegetable. Though sound so sad, i was vry happy that there is someone for was so tense up about my health. That time, i was truly touched that she would do this for me. I still remember how to always reminded me to take medicine, when i forgot to.

Due to her wonderful TLC, i recovered very fast. Well, thanks to her.

BUt, this time round, i seems to be more sad. Have to take care of myself adn constantly tell myself to take medicine on time. So sad!

Haiz... Sort of miss of her now and then. Can't help but miss her..

Haiz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home