Monday, May 16, 2005

Why?

Well, she tried to call me up just now, but i somehow rejected her calls. I do not know whether i have made the right decision or not.

I don't understand one thing - since it is all over, why did she bother to look me up?
I really wish to put all thoe things aside, why must she come and remind me of all thse things?
I really don't understand her thinking at all..


Well, just recovered from my illness, i should say, and now facing many projects in my office, haha... don't know how to finish them at all..

Haiz..

Why must she call me up le? When all are over!!




________________________________________________

If she is worth for me to do that..

Jane is a typical college girl whoenjoys life to the fullest. She loves her boyfriend somuchandtexts him every now and then.Mark is Jane's boyfriend who works in acallcenterin los angeles. He's always busy doing somanythings. He only manage to reply to Jane'stextswhen he got off from work.

One time mark receive a message fromjane : "hibaby! how are you? i miss you! call myhouse when u get home..take care! i loveyou!"mark ignored the message because healwaysreceive the same message whenever it istimeforhim to go home from work."baby, i miss you..did u eat yet?! takecarewhen you get home! ill be waiting foryourcall..i love you!""baby, where are you?! its unfair that youdontreply to my texts... well, im just gonnawait foryour call..i love you!"Mark reaches home and lay on his bed.Thelasttime he knew is that he's reading Jane'stext.He was so tired he fall asleep and wasn'tabletoreturn jane's call. He can still hear hisphonebeeps but he's too tired to take a glimpseonthemessage.

When he woke up the next day, heremembersthathe needs to call Jane. He ignored themessagesand dialed Jane's .. No one's answeringinherhouse. He called up her cellphone andhewassurprised that her father answered thecall.Inhisvoice you can feel his tears and hear hishearttearing apart."Mark, why havent you called?. Jane waswaiting for your call all night!""Dad im sorry. i fell asleep being so tiredfrom work... i was calling ur house but noone was answering. where are you? so icancome over.""Just meet me at jane's house."Mark went to Jane's house and much tohissurprised he saw a lot of people inside.Thehousewere so lighted but you can see thegloomonevery person you'll meet there. He wasgreetedbyJane's mom on tears. She hug him tightand cried on his shoulders."Jane was waiting for you. She didntcomewith us because she was waiting for yourcall. She was killed by robbers that brokeinour house.Shes gone, Mark. She's gone.""thats impossible..she texted me..howcouldthis happen!"Mark can't look who's inside the coffin. Hecan'tmove and it feels like his whole body isstuckonthe chair hes seating on. He wanted tocrybut itseems that something is blocking his tearstofalldown. He turned to his phone and readthemessages of Jane."baby, im not coming with my mom anddad..im just gonna wait for your call..""baby..im so scared... it seems like theressomeone downstairs..please call menow!""babe..someones here..they might killme..please call me now, where are you?ineed you here...""baby.... i love you!..."He wanted to shout and cry so loud. It'struethatJane is waiting for his call.
Up to her lastbreathshe only thinks about him.
He stared at Jane inside the coffin.Suddenlytears starts flowing down his cheeks. Hecan'tsayanything. The only words he uttered..."My baby, i'm so sorry! I could haveknown, icouldhave fought for you! i'm really sorry! Ilove yousomuch!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home