Sunday, May 22, 2005

Erm.. How about this?

Well, basically i hate to be so free! This is because when we i'm very free, my brain will start to go wild, once go wild, i really do not know how to bring it back to normal track again.

They instilled hopes to me, but as days past one by one, ithe hopes which i used to hold on firmly are getting weaker and weaker day by day.

My dear dear and close buddies do not understand what i'm thinking as they think i did not want to tell them. But how am i going to tell them when me, myself and i don't even able to sort out my thinking, i'm not Sir William Shakespeare - not able to use words to express my thoughts. But, what i can really tell now is I'm really hating this knid of life, the life whih is not my wish, not my choice and the things that lies ahead of me are not of what i wanted or planned for in the very first place.

Many will dislike such behaviour of me, but well, i cannot do anything to it at all, lest hiding them away.


Many times, i will really envy others, like my dear dear and more. They look absolutely no problem to me at all. Even they do, their problems will go away so soon so soon...

When will mine be gone forever?


In life, there are many occassions full of Sunshines, so they say. But, would they be able to explain why my path is full of storms and thunders, not a single time of sun at all.

There are people who are in worst situation than me, so they reprimanded. But who is to define he is in worser situation than me? Who is to define who's worst??

I have take things for granted, so they concluded.

Well, i hate so feelings nw and then.. It makes me look so small , so insignifcant at all. Each is to different use, we have our own talens to show, that why's we are on earth, so they told me. BUt, think whatever i have and i know, thjere are tons and tons of people out there who also know and can do it better than me. So what am i special of? My ugly and nerdy look? My unsightly figure and silly thinking? My uselessness to show that others are better than me?

So what else?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever wonder how did the alphabet behind your IC numbers come about?
Try this:

Eg: IC no: 1111011

Row 1 : 2765432
IC number: 1111011

Multiply the 1st number on row 1 with the 1st number of your IC number.
Do the same for the 2nd, 3rd numbers and so forth.

Add up the product of the numbers: 2+7+6+5+0+3+2= 25

Divide this number by 11: 25/11 = 2 r 4

The remainder of the answer would give you the alphabet at the end of your IC number:
10 - A
9 - B
8 - C
7 - D
6 - E
5 - F
4 - G
3 - H
2 - I
1 - Z
0 - J

Got it right?

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

boo!!!! hm...i do agree that when a person is free, his or her mind will run wild....i think this is human nature bahz...and its up to one to control it....i'm also like tat.....hm...dont think too much ya not good for health wor....if need somebody to talk to can always call me or sms me......whats up this sat ar? very sianz leh.....

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home