Sunday, May 22, 2005

Another gathering brought to me by Jackson

An enjoyable night i have with my gang of friends, I have. Though not too fun and exciting than before, I think, it is still an enjoyable.

We arranged to meet up at Causeway Point, Woodlands, at 1945hrs. But, as usual, everyopne was late, I reached there at about 1930hrs. SL reached at about 2000hrs and JT reached at about 2010hrs, DC was the best --> appeared only at about 2030hrs.

So hungry, we went to Pastamania. Irony isn't it? All of us hated sour things so much so that we would avoid eating spangetti during of JC. But, we actually appeared to crave for Pastamania. So isn't it irony??

Anyway, of dinner session took about an hour, not because we were talking rubbish and lame topics but because my food was trapped in the oven too long a time, was served only 25mintues after i have paced my order!! Must be complained!!

So we finally finished our dinner at about 2145hrs, and we have nothing to do. Without thinking much, DC suggested arcade, ok, i'm on to it. So we all headed for the arcade!

I have played lousily (my form of adverb for lousy!!) in the games, so much because i have never stepped into arcade centre till JC1. Haha, so cannot be blamed!!

So we played till 2230hrs, really nothing to do, we went up to Cinema, laterally sit one corner and slacked!! Till 2300hrs..

Finally, the time have reached and we went into the threatre, for STAR WARS Episode III.

If you would to ask me what is the sotryline like or is it interesting, well, you might have asked the wrong person. (Even my dear dear knows that i am not in for such movies, my crave is still those cute and cartoon one!!) So what the am i doing there when i don't understand a single thing? Well, for gathering!!(if you know what i mean, you would have been enlightened!)

So, after the movie, they asked me how's the movie, i did a stupid reply! My butt numbed, because my to sit in that position for 2 hours.

After the movie, we went to JT's house for mahjong. Well, ladyluck wasn't beside me, i did not game any round for the 12 rounds we played..

0600hrs, we headed home. Reson? SL needed to book in for duties..

So, a day and night ended there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home