Monday, May 23, 2005

Call it nameless if you want

Erm. basically nothing to say for today.
Just a little tired and having a mild headache..
Feeling alittle unwanted to return back to the 'wonderful camp'.
I really don't know how to face the camp again.

Well, yesterday evening got a SMS from my dear dear, asked me out last night, but i was too tired to that. So i rejected the outing, but, felt so happy even i cannot see my dear dear. Still remember i last saw my dear dear was in the month of Mar. Wow, two months liao!!

Time really passed very fast. But at times, the things that time left behind for me are so unexpected and unwanted, brought nothing but sadness. If only there is nothing call sadness.. If only!! (I'm starting to drooze off to dreamland again!!)
___________________________________________________

Lately i have been going around to create troubles to people, really must apologize.. Now i'm better, cos finally i know a way to convey my problems to my dear dear liao.. Haha.. My dear dear finally understand what the i'm doing, fianlly got my dear dear sms last night, refer to above!!

To people:

Thanks for your listening ear, now i have sorted through all thoughts, i'm ok and ready to take on more. The rainy days of mine are gone, now i see rainbow and a sun, so high so high up in the sky. Waving his hand and throwing his beams of rays down to me, making me grow and germinate -germinate to be a better person. Hopefully, one of these days i will come into good use in the society, unlike like the present situation...

2 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

glad that you have straightened your thoughts.....live your life to the fullest ya....remember what i always said?? ---life is precious and short so must be happy

8:07 PM  
Blogger ying said...

finally the sunshine is back... =)

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home