Sunday, May 29, 2005

A long day? Should be a tiring day instead!!

Sometimes it is amazing that the stamina of a woman is much more better than man. (Well, guys don't start nagging at me first, let me finish my piece first.) Oh well, when it comes to shopping, it is so amazing that women can shop for hours and hours without saying want to die!! BUt, when men are out for shopping, 2 hours would be the maximum for us. (Haha!)
My SCB called me out for shopping yesterday, in commemoration of Great Singapore Sale. So we met up at Somerset MRT Station at about noontime. We walked up and down the streets of Orchard, hunting for Mens' Wears. I can only sigh and say that the fashion for Mens' Wear is not as attracting as compared to the Female industries.

Finally, i saw a nice shirt at Heeren - 77th Street. The cashier said that she would give me $8 discount if i'm the member of the shop, the membership fees is $12 per annum. I think must be solely due my dear dear influence (as my dear dear signed up for the membership three months ago, and was 'scolded by me') i actually signed up for the membership. (Oh gosh! Since whne i'm so like that too??)

Our shopping spree ended at about 6pm, my whole body ached like it has never ached so much before. ..

Well, tell you one more thing --- Yesterday on the streets of Orchard, there was a Singapore Street Festival, so in commemoration of that, there was a free flow of coke supply!!

Haha....

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

haha i went shopping today for 4 hours but its not enough.....havent shop finish all the shops....

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home