Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Feels so good

Sweat out a great deal of today..

Early the morning, i went for a 5km moderate run. It took me about 23mins to finish it. Slow, i should comment.
After the early morning sweat out session, i went for a quick shower and proceeded to Canteen to slack for a while.
10am, the face of my watch showed, time for me to go back and start my day. Well, bakc to the rigid and boring routinue work. Why will i leave such place? Whe will i get my yellow ribbion?
1pm, my watch tells and it was time for me to have a lunch, or i should say, a free time to slack! The cookhouse looked so empty today, as if i was the only one in camp today... So blank!!
Then once again, i went bakc to my office after a half an hour break free time...
Singing of the National Anthem, time for me to go! I rushed to my bunk, changed into PT attire and headed straight to the basketball court.
9pm, time to go home.
9.30pm, reached home and decided to go for another rund of run...
10pm, sitting in front of the computer..

Day end!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home