Sunday, July 03, 2005

Haha, a quarter of the course is done

Today went to take the test for my chapter 1 and 2 of my course.
Well, it was about an hour or so.
Good thing, i passed both of the test, 14/16 and 17/19.
I'm not sure if it is the papers being easy or whatsoever, but, i'm glad that i've yet to forget about how to study. Phew!

Till now, i seems to be still at a cross junction. (Look at my previous post, and you will know what the i'm talking about!)

It seems to me that weekdays and weekends are the same to me, as for now. Forever busy and occupied by works and stuffs like that. WHEN WOULD I BE ABLE TO SLACK, LITERALLY SLACK WITHOUT THINKING OR DOING AYTHING. I don't know... So sad!

Good thing to see july, cos it means i'm nearer to get my yellow ribbon! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home