Friday, June 24, 2005

Meaningless

Haiz..
It's me again.
Once again in this area and start to talk craps again.
Well, really don't know what to do
Literally zhuo bo-ing in the office.
Start to wonder how star fish manage to get by such hectic life.

Well, good news -> STW's bunch of xiao peng you will be posted in soon, by right on monday.
Well, the sad news -> None of them will be in my branch. Oh gosh!
Now i know how star fish felt when there wasn't anyone ebing posted into our branch.
Sad and helpless yet don't give much attention to it. It isn't my problem anyway.

Oh well, don't talk aabout army life, talk about myself.
I'm so tempted to go Jack's Place nowand then.
Really, even just to take a glance at her will makes my day so bright so bright.
Somehow or rather, i alway think that i'm not eligible enough for her, which is putting off my thoughts of chasing after her.

But, whenever i don't get to see her, i'll start to miss her again.
When i see her, my face will feel hot.
When i'm close to her, my heart will beat doubly fast, breathing will be in rapid mode.
Oh well, conclusion?

Only one more year to go, the feeling of uncertainty is getting stronger and stronger.
Humans are funny creatures on earth.
Looking forward for future yet not prepare for it.
When the future they looked for arrived, they start to panick and hope the past will come back to them.
Oh gosh!
I'm no exception as well.

Yes, i look froward for the future and receive my yellow ribbon.
But, seriously, after that, what would the next step?
Studies? Are you sure that would be the real answer?
Funny, ain't it?

Haha, i think i have crapped enough. Seems lazy to continue anymore further.
Bye!!


Sunshine and dark clouds are always around.
it is the matter of when which is to appear.
For the optimistic poeple, sun will be the dominating one,
for the pessimistic people, it will be otherwise and often unwise.
People out there, so what's yours for today??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home