Wednesday, June 15, 2005

So this is what happen to me today!!

Woke up at about 5.30am. (To be honest, i was being puleed out of the bed by my father.) My dad asked me tons of questions? Have my fever gone down? Am i fit to go to work? Want to see the doctor? How's the throat? Bla bla bla.... I answered none of them. (Not because of anything, but i'm just too tired to answer any and he did not allow me to do that.)

Got ready by 6.00am. Left the house at about 6.10am and walked very slowly to workplace! (hell!)

Changed into my uniform and started my hell day! Maybe because of the stupid illness or what, i'm so tired till i felt like dozing off every now and then...

6pm. Changed back to plain clothing. Haha.. Headed to give tuition. I'm ultimately exhuasted then...

On my way to my student's home, there was thsi very noisy small fellow (a 3 years old kid) behind me on the bus. He kept on screaming here and there, i was so irritated by him. I guess because of that, i might have contracted the terminal stage of child phobia (scared of small children disease!)

9.30pm. Finally, yet another lesson of tuition. Really very tired...


So this is my day today! What's yours??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home