Saturday, August 19, 2006

So i went into a depression moments ago, now i'm on my way to the fountain again.

I had a long and fruitful chat with my mentor yesterday evening, immediately after my lessons. From the conversation with her, it brought me light and strength to carry on with life. NOw that i got the fire in me again, i guess it would time that i start out afresh again.

From many days last week, i'm really feeling very very down and it's rather hard for me to convey out the feelings to brothers and friends. There were simply so many things that were going that were beyond my comprehension. I must admit one thing - I'm a slow adapter to changes. So, if there are too many changes happening at one time, i will really freak out.

Now that, most of the clouds are clear and the sun has finally shine its rays of light on me, i guess it's time for me to pick myself up from the fall and start my journey to the fountain again.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i finally managed to have a day of my own to sit back at one coffeehouse for the whole afternoon, after the morning hectic life at University, to watch some fellow countrymates playing tennis. (I guess most people would be able to guess out the place ba) Yup, though i'n quite guilty of not doing anything at all for the day, it really gave me a chance to have a breather from all the happenings last week.

Yup, running was still a cool thing for me, though my stamina wasn't as good as before. But, still manage to perform on expectations.

A great sweat out day and great relaxing day indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home