Friday, August 11, 2006

A day that really makes my day so well so well

Come so far till now, today is actually one day whereby I'm so grateful that i did not let go of my hand months ago, whereby i know and thank the god for bestowing me someone special in life, whereby the belief that i hold closely to my heart came true and really true in front of me, whereby i have no other words to describe except - blessful!!

This moment, yes.

When the dreams and prayers that you mumbled every night, when the efforts and beliefs that you hold dearly to, when everything you hope with all your life just come true, how would you feel? Well, that is what i'm feeling right now. Hahaz...

Yup, dreams do really come true, miracle does really happen. Do believe in it.. I had my dreams coming true since last week till now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home