Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i'm afraid of Mr Distance and Ms Time, for both of them have one thing in common.. Drifting and Forgetting.

The loss of a friend flashed up my memory out of sudden, it was a teaching (a lesson that i paid alot alot) that made me realised that time might not be always on my side and mutual understanding might be misunderstood time also. Honesty is still the best policy, closet is the hardest friend to find out of all and sharing out makes my day bright.

Though, afterall, i lost friend, he is deep down alive in my heart, he is still living in my heart. The sweet memories that i had with him seems like yesterday. I really thank him for being there, thanked him for doing all funny nonsense with him throughout my primary school life, thanked him for sharing out our everything together and etc.... And what good use would it be if he isn't here to hear my sincere appreciation and heartfelt thanks? HOw i wish time can reversed and let me tell him all....

I should be happy for what i have done today, but i'm not very happy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home