Sunday, May 21, 2006

Rejuvenate

Some of the muscles that we would normally used for smiling and laughing are atrophied, they are in a state of disappearance if nothing is done to them. Life might be a little unjust at times - giving us a lot of problems and henceforth creating disllusions. Nonethless, thatn't give us the reason to be and remain gloomy, instead, we should keep our spirits high up. You are what you believe and think you are - someone once told me this. If you think you will, you would.

Believe and it will definitely happen.

I understand and know that it is hard to keep spirit high when we have reached the rock bottom. But, do bear in mind that since we have reached the rock bottom, there isn't any more lower we can fall into anymore. Hence, there is nothing to worry at all.

Keep it going even it is hard, be a man of sette. Don't give up the idea of reaching the fountain when you hit the valley and mountain. Keep on going..

Hahazz.. Smile. Hopefully, it will rejuvenate those muscles..

My thoughts, my mind. A theory to understand.

2 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

but how do u know that its the bottom. what if u think its the bottom but in actual fact there is a lower level to go to?

10:12 PM  
Blogger HeNG said...

I'm blindfolded by life, hence, i would not know what my next step would land me on. Thus, life is exciting for me.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home