Friday, May 12, 2006

How i wish this would continue forever

If the closest brother of mine would continue to do what he did today, i will be the happiest man in the world (yup, i guess so ba).

Yup, i have not blog for quite some time le (a few days, i guess!). I'm not lazy, it is just that i cannot anything interesting to write until today.

My bro - Ken Ken asked me out for a simple walk walk today (so happy, finally he is free for at least an hour or so. Yup, you might think i'm crazy, but, i'm not lor. It is just that i have not seen this brother of mine for 2 weeks le ba..). We talked about the University application and i told him something that he also agreed (Zi Yun and Min would know what i talk about). His sudden acknowledgement set me into thinking. Should i change my course of study now? Or should i still stick to the decision i made? I'm not really sure...

But, i would say one thing as for now.. I really enjoyed the whole of today and really hope that this would continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home