Sunday, April 16, 2006

So time files and i'm going to get otut of the largest organisation and into the actual and realistic world. Uncertainites set in and fears crawl in me. Will it be more cruel and more heartless? Nobody could give me a definite answer.

So that is it, i told my bro. Whatever we do or buy, don't just think of the price and money, because by doing that, it will make you feel sadder . Why not just tkae another approach? Since you spend the cost, why not just think of how you will birng the worthness of the thing and bring out the uniqueness?

Sometimes, i wondering if i'm changing for the worst or for better, could anyone enlighten me and tell me the whole story in me? I tried looking myself into the mirror, all i could see is just a face that does not look familiar to me at all. Could anyone tell me what i could do from this step onwards? Everywhere seems to buried with a landmine, once i step over it, i'll just pay a permanent visit to the heaven. Uncertainities just can't held but to step in.

Sometimes, i wonder , just sit by the corner and just wonder. Sometimes, how i wish, i could just sit by the river with a cup of tea and set myself upon thinking. Just thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home