Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm scared that i'm crossing the line

Somehow, i really hope it is me who is thinking so much and not the other suggestion. Kind intentions are often taken as regular obligation and, in time to come, i'm really scared it might become a possession to me. So this is the moment where the heart and brain have yet to reach a same level of understanding and agreement. Words are, significantly essential here, falling short, if not, hard to describe the whole situation here. Just on this, i seems to lose my whole self in the midst of finding the line limit, in order to serve as a reminder.

In certain times, time seems to be the only factor that we often taken for granted, all the blessing and good fortune that have intentionally cross into the path are often taken for granted too. However, when misfortunate falls in place in that particular period of time, we seems to start grumbling and wacking all sorts of sentences to make the misfortunate seems pathetic and shouldn't appear in the first place. So if that's the case, how do we improve in terms of thinking?

Time is really a factor, positively and negatively! (Positive) We can get alot of things to be settled and we, some relationships got to higher peaks solely due to time. (negative) Committments keep piling up and not in any trace to be lesser in any moment, some relationships fade off, all thanks to time too. Somehow or rather, it is a powerful and essential tool for us while, at times, making us suffering for it.

When you are young, you were dying to grow up. When i'm nearer to the real world, it back me off from the idea of growing up. My world, which seems naive to many, my thinking, which appear to be wishful to some, my plans, which are labelled to be impossible by others, all are nothing now. The world is sort of cold, words are fall into the shades of uncertainties. Can i stll be as truthful as i want to be, as honest as i used to be and as crazy as i intended to be?

At times, i really craved for someone to sit beside me and listen to what i want to say, but, at times, i abolished that idea of doing that. Why? You might ask. I seriously not know where to start and how to carry on. I rather be in the maze, because once i get lost in the maze, i will just be trapped in it and nothing more than that. But, it is just so much to carry and walk along at this moment.

Yeah, i know that life is just a fom of living and we should not carry problems as if they are baggages. Sooner or later, we will just die of the burden.

All i want is just some breathing space and moments of my own in my world with someone of my kind hearing out my irrational thinking and deeply understand me. Time do not allow this to happen.

Why can't there be a place out there to let me sit in quietly?
You might be thinking that i'm crazy and incoherent at this moment.. In fact, i am. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home