Sunday, February 26, 2006

The number 7 post

(To Yun, Sang, Min, Xiang, Cai Tian, Willy and Chris): Thanks for your concern, but somehow this 'sucky' feeling will stick around with me for at least a week or so. Yup, i know i can be stubborn and stupid at times, but, i really cannot control this 'swing' as of now.

Like what i told yun this afternoon at Sakae, heart is the root of all my course of actions. And now, because of 'heart', i can't help but to be sad about it. (sound very stupid, i think this is the second time i appear this way, hopefully after this experience, i can be stronger than before.)

Like what Cai Tian mention at msn a moment ago, yup, the word 'goodbye' in chinese is actually trying to indicate that seperation is actually not a bad thing, cos after a seperation, there will be a re-meet up.(thanks, i do understand what you mean) BUt, somehow, this gonna to take me quite some time to stnad up again.

Somehow, i really hate tomorrow. Why must it come?
After two days to sea-viewing and encouragements by many friends, i'm trying to regain back from the fall and saddness. But, it really gonna to take time.

Like what i told yun this afternoon.. (I know i should do this also, but give me time, really!)
I dun really expect to be of great importance in your heart, that's really too much of me to ask of. What i hope is that at the end of the day when someone mention my name, you can be proud to say that you know me.
I'm just like a train and friends are the passengers. They can choose to stay in there and i will try my best to make you happy with the journey. Much that i want to keep all friends on board, but if anyone happens to leave and choose to exit out of my life, i can only give me my most sincere and heartfelt blessing.

Yet...

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

boo!!!! As i said, as long as you make an effort to meet up and stay in contact, there will not be a distance between u and your friend. You also dont wish to let your friend see you sad right? So, try to cheer up!!! Smile~~~

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home