Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yup, grumbling again..

So just let me pen down my thoughts for today, i think i need a let-out.. Not many people(each has thier own committements) are free at such hours to come out with me to la-teh and relax at the coffeeshop (i tried that just now at the prata shop... so boring to sit alone and watch people walking up and down the alley).

So there is a new theory that i managed to carve out today after talking to so many friends, buddies and brothers...

So responsibilites is directly proportional to age.
As we grow older and older, all those naive and simple thinking have gone with the wind, to a place of no return. What's smash down on us hard are all those realistic matters that left us with no choice but to swallow them hard and accept them, or should i say being force to be the situation / circumstances.

If you were to ask me what i missed for the past 20years.. I would say - My school life.
Well, those were the times where we have no worries (apart from being aprehensive about results) and fun times no end. I still remember the times where i had fun in my CCA - Chinese Orchestra, my very last perfomance for the charity donations for SARS, the times where we prepared for examinations, the times where we had fun in lecture halls (doing paper chats, or eating chocolates and popcorns behind), the troubles of thinking whether to have Laksa or Western Food for that day, the times where we would sweat out as a whole team and etc.
So times and tides wait for no man, it is just more than truth.
Now that i'm as if being thrown out of my protection layers. People gets colder as i i get older, committements seems to be like age (keep on increasing without fail). Things aren't the way i thought it would be, nothing goes smoothly in my way. The ideas of holding my breath and believe that miracles would happen seems like a fairytale, the words of wisdom and strong baisc values seems to have lost faith.
Though life is kind, it somehow took away manyof my things and caught me unpreapred for anything at all. So it's like that...
So what are we looking forward to in life actually? I seriously (at the back of my brain) know that there are still things to smile about... But, how long will the smile last? Hahaz...
So what's next?

Haiz.. i know i grumble alot (i don't take good things for granted, if you should know what i mean).. I'm still very grateful to all the things that crossed my path, for at least i learn a new lesson (so when a knowledge is gain, nothing is lost actually!). Yup...

Haiz.. I'm tired again (too old to talk non-stop). Suddenly, i have the urge to play mahjong or going for a slow walk... The night is cooling and the air is refreshing, maybe i should go for a walk instead...

Smile!! So i said..
Cos it bring courage to the discouraged...
Drives worries away from the troubled...
Spice up life
and bring the world closer!!

Do smile... A smile a day would somehow brighten up your day..
YOu might find this rubbish, but it would not kill you putting the smile on your face.
Come on, smile!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home