Monday, January 16, 2006

Weird Weird

So i got a message from a friend of mine in the middle of last night, and i cannot believe that i'm so happy about it. Till now, i'm still happy for that message sent. Yup, i sound stupid, but i don't care.

People have been excited about this upcoming chinese new year. My good buddy, Ken, has bought in a can of pineapple tarts to share (thanks, ken ken!!) and talk excitedly about the new year. OK, i must admit that i'm either lazy or too busy to do new year shopping or whatsoever. But somehow, i got this stupid weird feeling in me, that makes me dread about celebrating new year this year. Yes, i know after this new year, my days are numbered and will be freed pretty soon. However, i have this stupid sense of feelings that it is hard to explain, but it is a bad omen. Haiz..

So hard to describe...
I have this feeling that i might part or break off or lose someone or somthing that is of utmost importance to me. Stupid feeling>>>

Anyway.. Yup..

I think i will end here. Got to burn midnight oil already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home