Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm actually contridicting myself now

Yup, knowing that i may be posted out by the end of Feb or Early Mar makes me so sad. I will miss all sorts of fun i have currently in my current office. I will not be able to say:" Good Morning, xiao peng you!", i will not be able to go around cracking all sorts of unexpected jokes, i will not be able to lame with my closet buddy every morning before we start work, i will not be able to crack jokes during lunch time with my usual kakis, i will not be able to have all sorts of fun i have as of now..

I'm really sad, my closet buddy know that i'm sad too. He is sad too.
What can i do?

BUt, i can't wait to move over, for at least my worklaod will be freed and i will have more time..

Haiz...

----------------------

I'm trying to change (for better or in the negative direction).
I want to be as transparent as i can be in terms of emotional feelings and mental thinking.
Yup, it may sound stupid. BUt.. I think it is worth it.. My heart and logics told me to do that now>>>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home