Monday, December 12, 2005

Life is really too fragile, thou there are ups and downs

Today was nearly being marked as a day that i cried (Hey, did i say the word 'really'?).
I really cannot imagine that within 48hours, things would change so drastically. Within these 48hours, I have lose yet another colleague in the name of traffic accident. He has left behind, sadly, a wife and 2 children (8 and 10 yrs old respectively). I stoned for the whole morning upon hearing the news when i stepped into the office. My mind went blank, till now no words could actually describe the real feeling in me. Life is so unkind. It just took away a good man, of whom, of good heart, wanted to spend more time with his family by taking them for a holiday. Just like that, he creeps out of the world quietly, leaving his loved ones in agony and tears. So are we just waiting for this moment to come? I know i should be brave in this issue, but look at the weeping widow and innocent child, look at them, would you still tell me the same piece of advice? I really don't know what i can really do now, but to do what my seniors have said - contribute some money for them, for at leat can ease some burden off the pitiful widow.

But what holds me back from crying was an old friend, of whom i have not seen since Sec 4. Yes, so good that he still remember me. Lucky.

Overall, i would call today mourning monday.
Maybe this would serve yet another important lesson - time is really very precious and life is really full of uncertainites.

I'm really very sad.

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

its normal to feel sad. i have lost a closed one for 3 years but yet, i would stil cry for her. yes life is fragile, we never know when we will be gone or our loved ones will be gone. thats why we must always cherish. dont worry grieving is perfectly normal.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home