Sunday, December 04, 2005

The children-phobia

"Children are nice."
"They are so cute and innocent!"
"See, so nice to see children."

Oh please spare me from this, i went to see the doctor. Guess what? I was being diagnosted with Children-Phobia. Oh well, it is a nice type of phobia. It is a mild syndrom whereby you will get tensed up, stress up and frighten off by children (I mean people of whom are ten years and below). The, you will feel like dying and crying when thye are near you. What's worst? You feel like killing yourself to end the misery when they started crying and wailing. Yup, so what's worst than sitting around a child? Well, i think it would be sitting around a wailing child. It is even noisy than a thursday club. So probably you might wonder if i will have children in the future? Well, as for this ten years.. It would be a NO NO NO!!

So what do people of my age usually do? I don't about the rest, but for me i think enjoying life. Not for long, but for at least these remaining 6 months, let me play and be wild before i have to tune myself back to reality and start to slog for my future, a better tomorrow. Yes, sound quite pathetic but it is true.

So there i go Momo, Zouk, Chinablack and etc.. Yup, clubbing, that is. Well, i like clubbing more than pub or even bar, for at least i get to dance. (Sorry, though i'm not pro-dancer, but after drinking, i believe, dancing should be the next in line action) Maybe for the next 3years or so, i will still prefer clubbing than pub or bar. Why? I think fun and enjoyment should be there when you want to have a good nightlife. Chill out is still okay for me.

Yup, there's a song that strike my mind yesterday at La ViVa. And it hits my history textbook. Yup, a painful memory.

Plans... What does this word tells you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home