Friday, November 25, 2005

Why must I bump into such situation again?

For every time i bump into this situation, my heart will ache for a moment or so. Am i really into the stage whereby no primary school mates could recognise me? Did i really change so much till it is beyond recognition? Hmm.. Any comments from any one from the floor?

Yes, my heart is aching now, for i've once again bumped into this funny situation, yet in so many places - Jacks' Place, Library, outside cinemas, in NorthPoint Shopping Centre, under my block, in the bus and so on. So why must it happen again and again? Hm..

So, this is like any other Friday - for after dinner there is no entertainment at all, oops, the other entertainment that i can think of is to sleep. But wait a minute, is sleeping consider as a form of entertainment? I don't know. Maybe yes, probably not. Who cares. Yes, so where are all my night life? Where are my funky nights? Where are you, people?

You know what? I don't know what you know, so sorry. All i knew was that Christmas is just around the corner (Which corner? Where?) and there are a lot of things to be done. Yes, there goes my overseas trip. Have to stay back and prepare for the Live Fast Die Young Party 05, final party of the year.

So next tuesday is my doom day. (Sound scary but true!) I will decide if i would be able to up-phase to the next level or to continue to be in phase 2.5.

So funky and fun are all missing... Ther goes my friday, down the drain and away! Wee...

: )

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

dun worry, me and mei are finishing exams soon!!!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home