Saturday, October 29, 2005

Things will fall in nicely when you know the whole story

(1) Repay misdeed and negative actions with kind deeds
(2) Sincerity and Honesty

Sounds familiar?
Recently, i been trying to follow the above-mentioned sets of principles to govern myself. (sounds very stupid, if not silly)


Friday was indeed a funky yet boring day.
You know that it is a friday, there should be alot of programmes coming up, to spice up the friday. But, to me, it was just like a monday, as i got to suffer in the office for 12 hours before i call it a day (Ok, A DAY!)
What's worst?
My running buddy (the most talk cock one) will be on leave, today was his last working day OFFICALLY before he is discharge from the service in Early Dec. Feeling a little sad, of course, i won't deny. For at least, with him around, running is being made fun and lame. Thanks (i hope he can see it).
My roommate went to clean our room till it was sparkling clean. (Did I say anything about Sparkling Clean?) For a moment, i was stunned and wondering if i was in the wrong room. Bro,,thanks for the clean up, it was really SPARKLING CLEAN lor. Thanks.
So, my favourite hunt out is the coffeeshop at 293, with a cup of teh tarik.
"tea-stirring" session is good, provided that you have a good crowd of people.
I had mine today, the crowd was good, for at least they are a group of very crazy and high people. Pictures fall into places once the story is told.
Well, had quite a lot of latte session with groups of people for the past few months (MILO DINO included). But, there was this one person whom i yet to latte with. Hopefully, soon i can latte with him and clear all my doubts with him. I won't give up trying. But if he does, i, would have no other choice, but to give up. I tried my best and did all i can as friend.
Ok, with all this, i end my day today. ( i think it has ended a few hours ago.)

Bye, be caught with a smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home