Saturday, October 22, 2005

I know i'm a little far-fetched, but ....

There are many things that i did seems a little far-fetching, i know that, i can sense that, let me recite this story, to explain my far-fetching actions..

My mom received this phonecall from her best friend's daughter a few weeks ago. She cried bitterly over the phone, as her mother was warded into the hospital due to profusely bleeding in the brain. My mom's best friend was in concession for almost three days, even though at this moment of my recital she awoken from the trauma, she hardly recognised anyone except my mom.

Upon hearing this news, my mom was very worried, and to the point where she, herself was down with minor illness. My mom nearly cried when she told me this new, her best friend was only in the mid of her life (given that the average expectancy of SIngaporean woman turns out to be 80). Yet, she has such a serious illness.

Doctors have indicated that she was still at risk, and may just called by the Lord any moment in time.

My heart sunkened and my mind went wild..
If one day, i was just to leave the world like that (so quietly and suddely), what would happened?
If one day, one of my very good buddy was to bid me forever, I know i will cry, i will be very sad. But, would there be anything i would regret telling him? Would there be any moment of fault finding?

And solely because of these, i've treasured the friendship i have with people with utmost sincerity and honesty. I may sound stupid here, i may sound unreal here, but, this is what really came to me after my mom told me her story.
I look stupid and dumb to put too much trust and faith, but, this is the real me.

People accused me to be faking and unatural, to be acting and trying to buy people's sympathy. I don't need that and i don't want your sympathy.

Time is running short.


Suddenly i misesed quite a number of people >> I missed the friends who been through with me in my school life, etc.
If they could all appeared right i front of me, i feel like saying, friend i miss you. Thanks for my friend. Thanks for accepting my nonesense and lameness. Thanks for all the help you rendered to me. Thank you...

1 Comments:

Blogger -S| M|N- said...

well, dun worry u are not fake or at least in my opinion, u are not. do cherish people before you regret for life and its definitely terrible when u cant tell the person what you wanna say to him/her. so, do it before he/she might be gone. u will never know this kinda of life destiny.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home