Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sometimes, it's because of these things...

I guess my week has started off with bad news and events. All thanks to the organisation which forced me to be in and snatching away my freedom, my youth, my time and energy etc. What's worst? Fancy saying that we are one big family, but, behind the door, there are tons and tons of regulations and restrictions which are bound to bully me and torture me. Why did i end up in this shit in the first place?

Yes, we are there, but not there yet. How? I can't wait for June 06 to come. I'm pregnant, wanting to give birth to a brand new life!

WTF!! What the!! Haiz..

Never mind, No matter waht, nothing is gonna to stop my way, my life and my attitudes to life...

Forget it..
Smile people, just smile! Cos it bring courage to the discouraged (that's me), drive troubles away from the worried (That's me). Spice up the life (My life) and bring the world closer! Haha

OPK, i admit, i'm on fever now! Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home