Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Emotional? Am i?

People, some friends of mine, thinks that i have been too emotional in matter fo friendship and that might cause me to get hurt easily. I merely smile back to them.

I don't know, but i did not feel that way. So maybe what they say is correct, but i personally feel that it is normal, for i don't want to miss a thing, or even to regret with anything in later stage of life. Yes, regrets are inevitable, just like breaking of friendship. But, are we going to just sit there, happily munching the popcorns and let the so called 'inevitable' change to take place and say that life is sucky because friendship seems to be easily broken and hereby conclude that there is no true long lasting friendship? Are we going to measure friendship by time factor? Let's say 8years of friendship is closer than of 8 months? Are we going to wear the masks to meet up different people and even to wear a mask to chat with 'buddies' and 'brothers'? Are we just going to give up once one-side of the friendship decided to give up?
Are we? To me, the answer will be absolutely no, no way and will not! I believe, i hope and i'm sure! So, since such things are preventable and could be change, why just let the word 'inevitable' rules out all?

I don't quite understand, maybe because we were once taught of this mindset of alarmness and protectiveness, bewareness and etc. We are so busy with all sorts of money-making ideas and materialistic thoughts that we have lost the fundamentals of living - to love and to share, that is. (Scold me stupid, outcast me if you think you would like too) But, the world is sort of lacking this and i think we should take note of it.

I have some painful lessons in the are of friendship, really painful lesson, that serve as constant reminder and ways in teaching me to be a better friend and true believer. (Called me Stupid if you want to)

I will still insist on my stand and will do my best to stay affirm with it in future, for i don't want to see the same old story happening to me again.

Yup, the sickly me will now end here, thanks for spending your time to see my crazy thoughts. Yes!

Time to sleep.
Smile, people! : )
That's the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home