Monday, September 26, 2005

Full drained out of energy

Finally, after a 2 hours of basketball game yesterday evening and a 2 hours of tennis match today, i'm drained out of energy.

After so many days after the AHM, this is my first time feeling so exhausted and tired. My legs refused to move and my body is too tired to even jerk. Oh, wow..



Haiz..
I seriously need a new pair of spectacles, lost one of my old pair last week (an incident never to mention!!). Now i'm like losing my wonderful vies to the earth (Just kdding). Just think i should go make a new pair of glasses..

Yup, but, i don't what to choose again. (No contact, please!)

Sianz, must find time to go to the optical house to see see look look lor..


Cannot, i think i should stop here.. Must go and rest le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home